Felty Moebius
Using the incomparable Cat Bordhi's instructions for a moebius scarf, I've been using some beautiful Briggs and Little sport yarn to knit a long, swingy ribbed moebius.

I felted it in the sink using hot water, no name brand lemon dish soap, and patience.
I neglected to take a picture of the final product. I am pretty lame. Tomorrow maybe?
Technical difficulties continue here in Linux land. Mostly because I'm too lazy to sit down and figure out exactly how certain things work; for example, exactly how to upload pictures from the camera. Gah.
Next time I will discuss birthday presents and perhaps a bunny.
ps. Notice the cute little snowball stitch marker? One of the set from Lyndsey-Jane.
I felted it in the sink using hot water, no name brand lemon dish soap, and patience.
Technical difficulties continue here in Linux land. Mostly because I'm too lazy to sit down and figure out exactly how certain things work; for example, exactly how to upload pictures from the camera. Gah.
Next time I will discuss birthday presents and perhaps a bunny.
ps. Notice the cute little snowball stitch marker? One of the set from Lyndsey-Jane.

1 Comments:
I want to learn how to do a mobius. I got that book.
and,
Here are the rules:
1. Get tagged
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog
3. Tag five other people
Post a Comment
<< Home