Mail! Mail! Mail!
Yesterday, I worked from noon until close. When I got to work, there were two exciting boxes waiting for me. Well, one box and one Rubbermaid tub*. What could be inside?
Here it is:
I probably won't have a chance to plug it in and get going until Sunday at the earliest, but I've already got some projects planned (and a pair of pants to hem). Which is so exciting! Wheeeee!
*Rubbermaid tubs are one of the greatest storage devices known to humankind. They're inexpensive, they last forever, they come in many sizes, the lids stay on, they stack, they have handles, they are weather- and water-proof (mostly), if you're a starving student they can be furniture (look! a coffee table!), and, evidently, they can be mailed.
Just kidding. I knew exactly what was inside, and boy oh boy am I excited about it! My in-laws decided that they were tired of storing my junk in their basement (haha, actually, I whined and begged until they sent it) and mailed me a sewing machine! How excited am I! VERY. This was my mom's sewing machine, and up until last year when she finally treated herself to a (much-deserved) new one, it was a constant fixture in our basement, our workroom. Actually, I was looking at the manual which has been saved all this time, and she bought it eight days before I was born! It's like the sibling I never knew I had! tee hee.
Here it is:
I probably won't have a chance to plug it in and get going until Sunday at the earliest, but I've already got some projects planned (and a pair of pants to hem). Which is so exciting! Wheeeee!
*Rubbermaid tubs are one of the greatest storage devices known to humankind. They're inexpensive, they last forever, they come in many sizes, the lids stay on, they stack, they have handles, they are weather- and water-proof (mostly), if you're a starving student they can be furniture (look! a coffee table!), and, evidently, they can be mailed.



1 Comments:
Well, Valerie. Have you used this good-looking machine yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home