Thursday, August 09, 2007

Socks are here!

They're here, they're here!
On the rainiest and yicky-est day that Halifax has had in a while (today, that is) I got a package in my mailbox from .... I don't know who!
I don't know who to thank!
The return address is Maryland, but there's no name and no card.


Who are you mysterious knitter, who so carefully and perfectly knit to fit my weird and skinny feet?




Who sent my the cutest little chocolate stitch markers, two of which have bites taken out of them?




And who nailed my favourite plummiest of plum purpley burgandy (you have to drool on this colour to believe it) in choosing a yarn?
I love them, and thank you!

3 Comments:

Blogger JessN said...

Hello! The mystery pal is me =) My daughter was helping me pack up the boxes and closed them up before putting the note in =/ I didn't realize it until after we had dropped them off at the post office. The pattern is 'Clementine's Baltic Socks' and the yarn is from 'Just Our Yarn' from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival back in May. I'm so happy that they fit you! Yay!

2:06 p.m.  
Blogger Seanna Lea said...

Those are the cutest stitch markers!

As for package *fun*, I sent mine and then realized that I didn't have the extra skein of yarn in there (much less the space in the box for it). So, my pal will be getting more fun about a week later.

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger picperfic said...

what stunning socks and such cute stitch markers....these swaps are so much fun!

1:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home