Slap on the wrist
Whupsie, this is supposed to be done by April 1. Here I thought I had lots of time and then the organizer gave a little finger shaking 'naughty, naughty, are you lazy?' post. Better get crackin'.
I'll also put a link under the button in the sidebar so my pal can find said answers easily.
Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Jaggerspun zephyr. And Fleece Artist.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Hair of the mo. It's not like I don't like the way mohair looks, I'm just allergic to it.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Scope out the lay of the land. Where are the sock/lace/worsted/aran/silky/fluffy yarns kept? And then go squeezing everything. Sometimes I sniff (yarn, silly).
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
Scrapbooking, a little sewing. I have one altered book on the go, but no time or space to work on it.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Don't. But I always buy Interweave Knits.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
knitting, other craft, food, home, garden, crochet, fashion, celebrity gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
socks, shawls. lace, some mittens, hats etc. I like the challenge of a sweater, but haven't made many because I loathe the sewing up of little bits.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
mohair, pet fur.
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
citrus fruits. Really. I use all unscented body products because I have somewhat sensitive skin, but I like citrus-y scented soaps and handcreams.
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
bad movie, good snacks, knitting
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
overload... can't decide... must choose... sweetshop.
12. What do you come out with?
chocolate
13. Where do you go next?
bakery. I come out with the world's largest cherry danish
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I'm easy to please - I just like surprises.
I'll also put a link under the button in the sidebar so my pal can find said answers easily.
Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Jaggerspun zephyr. And Fleece Artist.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Hair of the mo. It's not like I don't like the way mohair looks, I'm just allergic to it.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Scope out the lay of the land. Where are the sock/lace/worsted/aran/silky/fluffy yarns kept? And then go squeezing everything. Sometimes I sniff (yarn, silly).
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
Scrapbooking, a little sewing. I have one altered book on the go, but no time or space to work on it.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Don't. But I always buy Interweave Knits.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
knitting, other craft, food, home, garden, crochet, fashion, celebrity gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
socks, shawls. lace, some mittens, hats etc. I like the challenge of a sweater, but haven't made many because I loathe the sewing up of little bits.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
mohair, pet fur.
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
citrus fruits. Really. I use all unscented body products because I have somewhat sensitive skin, but I like citrus-y scented soaps and handcreams.
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
bad movie, good snacks, knitting
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
overload... can't decide... must choose... sweetshop.
12. What do you come out with?
chocolate
13. Where do you go next?
bakery. I come out with the world's largest cherry danish
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I'm easy to please - I just like surprises.

2 Comments:
"13. Where do you go next?
bakery. I come out with the world's largest cherry danish"
This sent me into fits of giggles. Thanks for the silliness :)
Hello there...I'm your Treater from the treat exchange! So a charry danish would keep you happy? wonder if they travel well? Anyway, I'm looking forward to sorting out your treat/s.....
Post a Comment
<< Home