Triumph!
Ha ha! I'm the king of the world!
Go look over on my sidebar, and see what I learned how to do today!
That's right, BUTTONS!
You may also notice that I've joined another swap, this time for sock kits. I will be making a bag for holding a pair of socks in progress, and sending it along with other sock-y stuff like yarn, a pattern, and assorted notions.
Go look over on my sidebar, and see what I learned how to do today!
That's right, BUTTONS!
You may also notice that I've joined another swap, this time for sock kits. I will be making a bag for holding a pair of socks in progress, and sending it along with other sock-y stuff like yarn, a pattern, and assorted notions.

2 Comments:
Valerie do tell, you the HELL do do do this button thing??? LOL I am so pissed at myself this isnt rocket science but it sure as hell feels like it to me thanks
Hi, I am doing the KSKS, too! It should be fun! Could you post a how to on the button thing? Have been able to post the button and link to a post, but how to get it in the side bar? Am also on blogger. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home